If your desire is to live in the country with peace and quiet, and have all the amenities of living in the city there is no better place.
If you are looking for quiet, restful, lots of space for the family or a great place to entertain, this is your place.
Property Type: Residential Land with Home
Property Status: Occupied
Asking Price: $795,000
Total Acres (approx.): 20 acres
Address / Location / Intersection: 19485 Quivira Rd
City (or Closest City): Spring Hill
Zip Code: 66083
Improvements: All utilities buried from street to residence
Topography: very gently slopes to south east
Utilities: Electricity, phone, high speed DSL, Johnson County Water District No. 1 to residence
Current Use: Pasture and Residence
House Built: 1991
Living Space: Approximately 3000 sq. ft of living area.
Zoning: Planned for Residential
School District: Blue Valley School District
- 20-acre lot, located on Quivira Road between 191st and 199 Street in Johnson County, 3 miles east from highway 69.
- This 20-acre property was not annexed into the City of Overland Park.
- The property is in Johnson County with a Spring Hill mail address.
- Pasture can easily support 4 horses.
- The home can be easily expanded to any size
- The property is surrounded by plan estates homes on south side.
- On the East side the property borders with Rockwood Falls a master-planned upscale community developed to appeal to discerning home-buyers who are looking for an enhanced lifestyle and first-class amenities, with homes value at no less the half million dollars.
- The property features a small natural pond in the southwest corner
- A 30 by 40 feet old pole barn,
- A wooded area in the northeast corner with a tree house
- In the southeast side, the property has great view to a lake.
- Utilities electricity, telephone, high-speed data DSL, city water, are buried and terminated at the residence with appropriate meters
- The existing house is occupied and was built in 1991.
- The residence is fully functional and needs updating.
- AC/heat pump is equipped with electronic air filter, humidifier
- A 50 gallon water heater and water softener
- Drinking water filtering system, to kitchen sink and refrigerator, and garage refrigerator,
- Appliances, most windows, and roof have been updated or replace since 2000.
- The house is completely wrapped with vinyl siding and has oversize rain gutters
- The home is all wire with dual TV cables to each room and has a telephone system design to support 6 phone lines and 16 telephones. All rooms are wire for telephone service or high-speed data connections.
- All main rooms and bedrooms have ceiling fans.
- The house is a two-story structure with a 90% finished walkout basement.
- The main floor is an open floor plan with a ceramic tile foyer with 18 foot ceiling
- 10' ceilings in the main floor
- The main floor has a library with ceramic tile floor
- Carpeted formal open dining area
- 1-1/2 bath on main floor
- Laundry room
- A breakfast area and open kitchen with wood flooring
- Breakfast area has a sliding door to a small wood deck.
- The family room is a step down and has a fireplace surrounded by bookshelves
- The family room, the breakfast have floor to ceiling windows with a view to the lake.
- The landing between the main floor and the upper floor has space for a sitting area with large windows with a view to north and the tree house.
- The hallway in the upper level has an open area to the foyer, and has a double door storage closet and attic fan
- Master bedroom
- Large master bedroom has a vaulted ceiling and fireplace with a sitting room to enjoy the lake view.
- The master bathroom has dual shower heads and his and hers sinks with large mirrors and lights.
- The master bathroom also has a large oval tub
- A closet for towels, and enclosed toilet and a large walking closet with a window for natural light.
- The bathroom has a skylight.
- Guest Bedroom
- Guest bedroom with a full bath, and a walking closet with organized shelving and large window.
- And a Ceiling Fan
- Two large bedrooms with space for desk and other activities walking closets and one of the closets has organized shelves
- Both bedrooms have Hollywood sinks sharing a shower and toilet.
- All upper bedrooms have large windows and ceiling fans and are all wired for cable, telephone and data lines.
- The landing between the main floor and the lower basement floor has space for future storage area.
Lower Level (Basement)
- The basement is a walkout
- Half bath
- Exercise and playroom area with ceiling fans in the exercise area and play area
- A wall in the basement has connections to a future wet bar.
- The half bathroom, exercise area, plays area and future bar are all on ceramic tile floor.
- In the basement there is also a separate large room designated as a home office with a small window, lots of power outlets and lights
- Two storage rooms with finished stain colored concrete.
- Basement is equipped with a sump pump.
- Basement has a sliding door and several large windows for natural lighting
- The home has a three-car garage attached with direct access to the kitchen area
- The garage has storage shelves, and fits two full size cars and a small car.
- There is a wash sink in the garage with hot and cold water
- Extra storage space above the garage doors.
- Each garage door operates individually and two of the doors have door openers
- All three garage doors are insulated with windows
- The has a garage has a small door to the south side with a medium size dog door.
- The garage has a 12-foot ceiling and all walls are finished.